Thursday, May 28, 2009

DIY ~ Will You Be My BMs/MOH idea



I really love this DIY idea to ask friends or family to be my attendant. I love unique ideas....it makes it very personal and memorable. I like to customize each one of my ladies cards to our unique relationship. Here are some different wording ideas I really like and want to use:

Wording Option #1 ~**MY FAVORITE**
You've shared with me the special times, our friendship grows each day,We've shared our secrets and our dreams, and laughed along the way.And now at this most special timeas my wedding day nears,I would like to have you by my sideto calm some jitters and the fears.When I am walking down the aislea very happy bride,It would mean so very much to me to have you by my side.Will you be my bridesmaid?

Wording Option #2
You have always been there, more than just a friend. You know just who I am and everywhere I’ve been..You’re the one who I can turn to, any hour of the day. Seems, I only have to think of you and you’ll be on your way.No matter where life takes me, no matter where I roam. When I’m with you’re my friend, my heart feels right at home.So on my wedding day I will need you more than everPlease say you’ll be my bridesmaid now…And my friend forever.

Wording Option #3
You are such a good friend, I'd be lost without you, You helped my heart mend, All the times that I was blue, From boyfriends to gossiping, We've shared so much together, Crying, laughing and talking, I know our friendship will be forever, I want to say how thankful, I am, you seeI would like you to be there for me, To stand by my side on my wedding day, Will you please by my bridesmaid?

No comments:

Post a Comment